Thursday, September 20, 2007

Course Nite 2007

Tiong Cheng and I (posing with the guitar that practically everyone posed with...)
Chong and I (Chong the ketua samseng... aka Ka Yee's eh hem eh hem )
Shin Yi (Course Queen) and I.
According to an idiotic someone...we're indians? Sue-Ann and I. Somehow I like my pose =P
Mrs. Chong aka Ka Yee and I...hope I'm not too heavy...does her face look strained with the weight she had to bear? Hmmm...
Happy times with Ka Yee and Hui Mian.... Ka Yee looks like she's still in shock from the incident of me sitting on her.
Two little hamsters? Rabbits? Retarded architects-wannabe? You decide.
Erm...what's with the butterfly??
Cutie pie Jit Ping aka Sinchan and I.
Miss Hui Yin and I giving a thumbs up to ourselves for taking this lovely picture.
My favourite picture for the night...or should i say evening?
Top: Sue-Ann, Shin Yi, Hui Yin, Hui Mian
Bottom: Me, Ling Ling, Michele, Ka Yee
Everybody say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHENG? haha

No comments: